* Field Locations are subject to change due to availability, weather, etc. Please contact the ECTB office with any questions. *
Complete Game Academy is proud to announce that 2018 will be the inaugural year for hosting travel baseball tournaments.
CGA will REQUIRE ALL Teams to submit a Team/Coach Waiver!
1. Coach will need to email his/her initial roster and proof of insurance to Keith@Completegameacademy.com by the end of the Wednesday prior to event.
2. Once you have submitted your Event Roster you will need to print out and complete your Team Waiver.
3. Please bring team waiver and present to tournament director before first game the day of the event.
4. Your Game will NOT start until this Waiver is completed and turned in to the Field Director at your 1st game!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
5. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT! A WAIVER WILL BE COLLECTED FROM EVERY TEAM AT EVERY EVENT!
PRIOR TO THE EVENT:
1. Your team MUST pay their entry fee before they are guaranteed a spot in each event.
2. Your team must provide proof of insurance listing Complete Game Academy (11 Distribution Dr Elizabethtown, PA 17022) as Additional Insured.
3. Complete Game Academy can provide team insurance through NASF. Contact Complete Game Academy for more details.
It is important to review CGA’s online Rulebook, Policies & Procedure Manual found by going to CGA Official Rule Book. PLEASE BE WELL INFORMED of ALL policies & procedures that may effect your team BEFORE registering your team for any events and leagues.
All rules not addressed in the CGA Rulebook will follow the Major League Rulebook.
Tentative schedules will be posted on the website several days prior to the start of the event. Once a schedule becomes official changes will only be made based on weather, loss of field, or any unforeseen situation that would require additional changes be made.
Name: Keith Daly